Diploma Fashion Manager
Your fashion designs not only shine due to their trend-relevance but can also be marketed in a targeted way thanks to your skills in marketing and management across all sectors. This makes you attractive for companies in the fashion industry and retail when it comes to planning the production and marketing of fashion designs.
- Fashion design & fashion illustration
- Sales-oriented approach
- Patterns, prints & fabrics
- Planning & project management
- Target group specific marketing
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: Whether on paper or on the computer, your design ideas will become detailed technical fashion drawings. Let your eyes become accustomed to silhouettes, proportions and details. You will closely follow the creation process undergone by your fashion idea as it becomes a sample.
1. Semester: Learn how to design your own industrial patterns to scale and prepare them for mass production. You will implement your own designs, constructing and designing the matching patterns.
2. Semester: Discover the professional environment of a fashion designer and research current trends. Get to know typical working conditions in the fashion industry. You present your ideas on so-called mood boards and plan your own collection.
2. Semester: Based on a collection plan you will learn to be creative within a predetermined framework and to put your ideas into drawings. You will transform your designs into technical drawings and will expand your portfolio with new fashion illustrations.
3. Semester: You will learn how to properly communicate your goals and manage your time efficiently. How do I present my product, which marketing methods are appropriate, how do I successfully work in a team? These and other questions help turn your ideas into viable projects.
3. Semester: For your first campaign you will develop strategic marketing ideas and learn how to think in a sales-focused manner. You make use of target group analysis and train your knowledge of the specificities of current relevant forms of advertising and the rules of the market.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semester. Full time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 69 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.