Diploma Graphic Designer
Your aesthetic sense of colour and shape helps you draft and create entire media designs. You are skilful when it comes to working with the most relevant programmes for graphics editing and using them creatively. You design office equipment, brochures, advertising campaigns, displays, posters &flyers.
- Visual communication & advertising material
- Colour, shape, perspective & font
- Computer-based layout & image editing
- Motion graphics & multimedia openers
- Corporate design, logos & image campaigns
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
1. Semester: You use cameras, lenses, lighting and flash and assist a photographer in their work. In doing so you get to know the basics of visual communication and image design, carry out lighting measurements and become familiar with editing digital images.
2. Semester: Get an insight into the basics of visual communication and colour theory. You achieve new effects by playing with colours, shapes and perspectives, getting to know different fonts and preparing the final file for print.
2. Semester: Use your knowledge to develop creative and innovative image and design ideas based on poster, flyer or cover designs. You will also get to know principles of design and trends and will get an opportunity to practice your own designs through critical comparison.
3. Semester: When designing, you pay attention to the right balance between functionality and design. You create concepts for image campaigns and strategies, determine the framework for costs, are responsible for obtaining image copyright and develop a corporate design manual.
3. Semester: Be it the title sequence of a film, a trailer, music video, web or mobile design - moving images need to be designed. You work closely together with directors, programmers and producers and develop logos and openers as well as motion graphics and fonts.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 6 semester. Full time: 3 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 69 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.