Diploma Web Designer
You design modern and user-friendly websites. In addition to your knowledge of fonts and graphic design, you have fundamental knowledge of programming and all common content management systems when it comes to realizing professional web presences.
- Screen design & online publishing
- Basics in web programming
- Responsive design & mobile websites
- Graphic design & image processing
- Visual online communication
Single courses in your Diploma
1. Semester: You assemble images and design layouts, create logos, business cards and brochures. In doing so you work with professional graphics programmes and learn the basics of colour systems and fonts. You crop images and generate PDF files for various applications.
2. Semester: Generate user-friendly designs and create websites. You will learn the basics of screen design, online publishing and web programming. Design a simple homepage - from the initial idea to going live.
Course structure / Duration
The overall duration of the training depends on how many individual courses are taken. Each individual course runs for one semester (half a year). Individual courses which do not build on one another can also be taken in parallel. It is therefore possible to complete individual training courses either part time or full time.
Part time: 2 semester.
You will be able to finance your Diploma course from as little as € 69 per month. The course fees can be paid per month or per semester. If all course fees are paid up front and in full you can save up to 20%. You will find an overview of our course fees in our free information brochure. Our team on site will be happy to help you plan your training or study course during a personal advisory meeting.